New Gellux collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaV

Reaction score
Have any of you gellux fans seen the new spring summer collection??? I love nudes but was a little disappointed to see the entire collection is nudes! No vibrant colours 😞 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420481154.763991.jpg
Just wondered what you guys think???? 😘

Yey, excellent!
I was just thinking other day how I love the CND nude colours, but think only one Gellux do is bare neccesities, have you got that one Lisa? I haven't....but it does look nice.

Love the look of these, but yeh, a few neons would be handy for summer months...a bright peach and neon pink and green :)

Hey, knew I could count on you to reply 😘
Yes I've got bare necessities, I used it on a client tonight actually! It's nice and I do love nudes too but totally with you for the neons! I wouldn't buy like 6 shades of nudes for my collection!!!!!

I wish gellux would up their game with there colours :(
Nice to have a creamy buff colour for French tho instead of always having the pink :)

I wish gellux would up their game with there colours :(
Nice to have a creamy buff colour for French tho instead of always having the pink :)

Would the 'Bare Neccesities' not work for this? Maybe worth a try, it does look like a subtle nude colour, I don't really do many French manicures.
But they do look lovely on long nails :green:

Yey, excellent!
I was just thinking other day how I love the CND nude colours, but think only one Gellux do is bare neccesities, have you got that one Lisa? I haven't....but it does look nice.

Love the look of these, but yeh, a few neons would be handy for summer months...a bright peach and neon pink and green :)

I love bare necessities. Love that's there are more nudes finally after loving my shellac nudes but agree with the neons x

Latest posts

Back