New idea for renting a therapy room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystaltippers

Reaction score
Just a thought for those of you looking to rent a room. I was talking with another therapist recently who has just taken up part time space in a chemists. Apparently, they have to have a consultation room for private consultations with their customers should they require it.

I don't know how much she is paying as can't remember now, but thought it might be worth passing the info on to others as I don't think it was too expensive. Obviously this would be down the business owner, but it may be a new source of room rental.

Sue
x

Just a thought for those of you looking to rent a room. I was talking with another therapist recently who has just taken up part time space in a chemists. Apparently, they have to have a consultation room for private consultations with their customers should they require it.

I don't know how much she is paying as can't remember now, but thought it might be worth passing the info on to others as I don't think it was too expensive. Obviously this would be down the business owner, but it may be a new source of room rental.

Sue
x
Thanks for info.
Sarah xxx:)

Latest posts

Back