New logo by Verve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments- It makes me really proud to see people who like their logos AND (importantly) are finding them useful for their business! :D

Just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments- It makes me really proud to see people who like their logos AND (importantly) are finding them useful for their business! :D

LOVE my logo and all my leaflets/price lists etc. Everyone who has seen them is really impressed! They are completely how I want my business to be perceived. Highly recommend!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My first order from Vistaprint with my new logo has arrived (there are more things on the way lol) :D

My new logo! Carl was amazing, he seemed to know exactly what I meant, even before I knew I meant it lol! To anyone considering Verve logo designs - I cannot recommend highly enough! Now off to get iphone covers, polo shirts, bags etc etc! (hide the bank card!)
logo web size.jpg

After seeing logos on here by Carl, I thought I would have a new logo myself, couldn't believe how much it was, so here it is what do you think?

Very rich looking, classy, love it 💜

Laura x

Loving all the logos, want a new one now lol

Laura x

Can anyone message me with how to contact the guy Carl who makes logos please xx

Have sent you a PM x

I am loving this thread! I can't wait to get mine designed now! Just waiting on the mock up of the site :)

xProjectPrettyx

Here's mine just done by Carl!

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393685922346.jpg
    1393685922346.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 501
And mine 😃 love it! Can't wait to get my price lists and everything done when I have completed kim lawless training in April! X x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393752390.629543.jpg

They all look so great! I love this thread!!!

xProjectPrettyx

This may be a silly question but how do I get in touch with him!? I'm new to Salon Geek!

Thanks Baggybear :)

Loving the designs and the name Lipstick Kisses :)

Thats great :) I must contact this verve carl !

I need Carl to help me I think. Id quite happily design my own but dont have the software needed. How can I find him for a quote for a logo? :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I need Carl to help me I think. Id quite happily design my own but dont have the software needed. How can I find him for a quote for a logo? :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

A few posts up youl see his details

Latest posts

Back