New machine and coming back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeldust39

Reaction score
hi guys its been a while since ive been doing tanning etc as had to take a few years off as i ended up too ill to do anything. i did have an old sienna x tan kit machine which looked and sounded like an old hoover haha i still have got it but its too heavy for me now and needed a smaller lighter machine, so i purchased which looks like a piggy or hvlp700. im just getting back to practising on my daughter but the machine only came with one gun with a fixed down pipe inside the gun, ive adjusted it and spray is terrible. Does anyone know if you can get better guns for this machine, as this one is basic, i have three bottles and two guns for my old one i just dont want to go back to old one as with my conditions i need the lighter one. looks like pic attached .....
debbie

Attachments

• new_hvlp700_black_1.jpg
    new_hvlp700_black_1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 16
hi guys its been a while since ive been doing tanning etc as had to take a few years off as i ended up too ill to do anything. i did have an old sienna x tan kit machine which looked and sounded like an old hoover haha i still have got it but its too heavy for me now and needed a smaller lighter machine, so i purchased which looks like a piggy or hvlp700. im just getting back to practising on my daughter but the machine only came with one gun with a fixed down pipe inside the gun, ive adjusted it and spray is terrible. Does anyone know if you can get better guns for this machine, as this one is basic, i have three bottles and two guns for my old one i just dont want to go back to old one as with my conditions i need the lighter one. looks like pic attached .....
debbie

Hi Debbie ,

I have no words of wisdom on the machine unfortunatly but am currently in the same position as you ( had to take a number of years off due to illness and am slowly starting to come back into it but with spray tanning my sister and mum !) I have a T50 machine i believe ? which is very light weight and a great price. xx

Latest posts

Back