New Majirel Cool Collections

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dondon90

Reaction score
Has anyone used them yet? We just got them in the salon and I wanted to know any reviews you guys have?

I can't wait for a certain client to come in so I can try them out. They sound like they could be really good on the right client so we will see..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooooo I'm intrigued, what are they?? I never know how to find out about the new stuff! Hopefully they will just appear :)

Yeah the cool cover one.
They are cool, deep opaque colours that are suppost to be resistant against fade, hence first released in warmer climates.

The client I have in mind has the most resistant 90% white hair (she has regrowth touched every 2 weeks so presoftening not ideal), and the colour fades warm (she hates any "red") The new ash shades have a almost slate look to them in the chart so I'm hoping they will be good for neutralising and she needs really oqaque colours otherwise the coverage is translucent.

I know I really want to use them! I might try them in myself first as I myself am one of those warmth haters! Haha

Sounds good hopefully I can experiment new week :)

I know I really want to use them! I might try them in myself first as I myself am one of those warmth haters! Haha

It could be the ash blonde you've always dreamed of ;p

It could be the ash blonde you've always dreamed of ;p

Jheeeezzz I bloody hope so!

wsky8f5.jpg

wsky8f5.jpg

I saw these in the salon today! The .17 look very green based so I'd love to try it on Asian hair and neutralising reds!

I love the Cool cover range within the Majirel colour family. Have been using CC 10 with CC 9.11 + 20 vol for a natural cool Scandinavian Blonde result on a client with over 60% white. Colour tenacity is great and does not fade off tone stays really cool and clean. Much better results than utilising Inoa supreme.

How to these fare when doing a reverse balayage or lowlight on platinum ? I have major issues on my own hair in that every dark blonde ash I've tried to do the above within 6-8 weeks has washed leaving a much warmer dark than I like so very interested in these

Latest posts

Back