New OPI lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiie-x-x

Reaction score
Hiya guys, just a question hope someone can help, i have my manicure and opi gel nail course booked in the new year as hoping to add it on to my hairdressing and lashes business, i previously attended an opi course with a friend as a model but we got to practice on each other due to an odd number of students so i know opi is the brand i want to go for, i was wondering about the new lamp thats coming out in the new year? I have tried to get the gel colour kit from my wholesalers and from opi but both are saying the lamp is unavailable to purchase at the moment due to a relaunch in the new year.. I was just wondering if anyone knew about this new lamp and if it would be like the old one, as i really like the idea of the black lamp as it was very durable whereas the newer white one doesn't look as sturdy, I've tried asking everywhere but no one can shed any light on it and opi aren't contacting me back?

Thanks x

Hiya guys, just a question hope someone can help, i have my manicure and opi gel nail course booked in the new year as hoping to add it on to my hairdressing and lashes business, i previously attended an opi course with a friend as a model but we got to practice on each other due to an odd number of students so i know opi is the brand i want to go for, i was wondering about the new lamp thats coming out in the new year? I have tried to get the gel colour kit from my wholesalers and from opi but both are saying the lamp is unavailable to purchase at the moment due to a relaunch in the new year.. I was just wondering if anyone knew about this new lamp and if it would be like the old one, as i really like the idea of the black lamp as it was very durable whereas the newer white one doesn't look as sturdy, I've tried asking everywhere but no one can shed any light on it and opi aren't contacting me back?

Thanks x

heres the info i have...
http://opigelcolorlovers.com/2015/08/10/opi-led-lamps-black-metal-vs-new-white-lamp/

I love my black lamp, can't imagine why they've changed it! Im not keen on the new one it looks a bit cheapy?! I would get the black before they stop selling it xx

Yeah that's what I've heard and you can't use swatch stick because it won't stay on... :/ it's not like our indestructible black Vader one

(My first post)

I have the new lamp and I love it, the hand guides are a little strange at first and clients are struggling with the thumb as it's so close to the sides but they soon get used to it. The vader one is now ridiculously expensive so wasn't even an option and I think the new one looks more modern. It's true you can't swatch with it though so I just stick one finger inside. xx

I have tried everywhere for the black lamp and contacted OPI and they have informed me its been discontinued [emoji30] still waiting on news on the new lamp coming out just gutted i've missed out on the other one!! Thanks for your replies though [emoji4] xx

Latest posts

Back