New Oppurtunties??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi , i hope you dont mind me rambling on , but im looking for some really good buisness oppurtunies ... i just dont know which road to go down .
I currently have a salon , and as awful as this sounds i get bored easily , i wont give up the salon , but want do do extra things under my belt in the industry like becoming a trainer , or training in nutrition and having a program to give ppl nutrititist advice...arghh im so confused with what i want to do , i think this weather we have all had and losing money due to people cancelling etc has put my carear & head in to a reflexing mood

Does anyone know how to go about becoming a trainer ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads my moaning post xx

plenty of threads on here already kayleigh about becoming a trainer, use the search option.

have you thought about doing pamper events/health promotion days, etc.

i have , i done these sort of things before but its just not worth it. I want something really interesting and will go far , its hard to explain im just confused right now.
il try the search engine , thanks

I know what you mean, I was feeling like this last week, just couldn't put my finger on what it was I wanted to do...

next week I'm attending a course to teach meditation and the end of January I start a 10 week psychic development course.

I've just been reading up about pyramid meditation which has piqued my interest and may well travel to a school in Barnsley to do a couple of workshops there.

Also, got a new venture on the boiler, just jotting things down at the moment as its something not to be rushed.

So, why not think about attending a course which will enhance your existing skills, or sign up to do teacher training course if you feel that you want to branch into that.

Latest posts

Back