New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's here!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468783705.406300.jpg

Macie May Aspinall
Born at 10.36am this morning
8lb 11oz
Xx

She's here!
View attachment 199239

Macie May Aspinall
Born at 10.36am this morning
8lb 11oz
Xx
She's absolutely beautiful congratulations.

I've just gone 19 weeks and to be honest I can't wait for the little one to just hurry up and get here.
All my mummy friends have had brilliant pregnancies I was so excited when I found out I was expecting, i feel awful saying it because this one hasn't arrived yet but I don't think I'll be in a hurry to get pregnant again I had awful morning sickness in the first trimester and it hasn't stopped, my management haven't been the most sympathetic people in the world, still working without a lunch break, I am so thankful that I have a brilliant fiancée as everyday I come home from work crying as I just feel exhausted, I think if I wasn't feeling so ill it would be fine am praying that I will be able to enjoy a couple of weeks of my pregnancy at least
Sorry about the rant I needed to vent somewhere x

Babychops I still can't believe you finally got pregnant! I was sooo chuffed for u wen u announced it! Do u have any pics of her? Or do u not like sharing them (totally understandable) my little man will be 1 next month

Attachments

• 1468795132774.jpg
    1468795132774.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 83
Ooo congrats everyone who's recently had their babies! Their gorgeous xx

...I had awful morning sickness in the first trimester and it hasn't stopped, my management haven't been the most sympathetic people in the world, still working without a lunch break, I am so thankful that I have a brilliant fiancée as everyday I come home from work crying as I just feel exhausted...

Firstly, your employer must carry out a new risk assessment specifically covering your working conditions now that you are pregnant, otherwise they are breaking the law.

You are entitled to a lunch break as are ALL EMPLOYEES, but you are also entitled by law to additional rest breaks throughout the day. Employers who don't follow these rules can be prosecuted by the Health & Safety Executive branch of the government. Don't let them get away with potentially harming your health!

You are also entitled to paid time off to attend any antenatal appointments.

For more info:

http://www.workplacesafetyadvice.co.uk/expectant-mothers-workplace.html

http://www.hse.gov.uk/mothers/faqs.htm#q4

Firstly, your employer must carry out a new risk assessment specifically covering your working conditions now that you are pregnant, otherwise they are breaking the law.

You are entitled to a lunch break as are ALL EMPLOYEES, but you are also entitled by law to additional rest breaks throughout the day. Employers who don't follow these rules can be prosecuted by the Health & Safety Executive branch of the government. Don't let them get away with potentially harming your health!

You are also entitled to paid time off to attend any antenatal appointments.

For more info:

http://www.workplacesafetyadvice.co.uk/expectant-mothers-workplace.html

http://www.hse.gov.uk/mothers/faqs.htm#q4

Thanks AcidPerm I will be passing this onto them I think I need to put my foot down with them, they do everything they can to cut corners, I've asked to have a meeting with them next week to see if I can cut back to 4 days I am counting down the days until I go on maternity leave x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469031988.268631.jpg

19 week bump, me and my fiancée are betting against each other whether it's a boy or a girl I think boy he thinks girl. Had a meeting with one of my managers today and have cut down to 3 1/2 days from Friday next week so that's a good thing, hopefully then I won't feel so exhausted and maybe the sickness will stop I've tried ginger beer ginger biscuits ginger tea but doesn't seem to have much of a difference the only thing I can stomach at the moment seems to be fruit which I guess isn't a bad thing really haha

We were going to start ttc when we got back from our holiday in Florida in 7 weeks but after the recent events with the zika virus over there we are a little worried and think we should wait for a while afterwards? Does anyone have opinions on this? X

We were going to start ttc when we got back from our holiday in Florida in 7 weeks but after the recent events with the zika virus over there we are a little worried and think we should wait for a while afterwards? Does anyone have opinions on this? X
Apparently you can have a blood test when you get back to find out if you're carrying the virus. Maybe check with your doctors to see if they offer this?
I would definitely wait trying till after your holiday, not worth the risk, and make sure you take precautions to avoid getting bitten when you're out there with a good mosquito spray.

Hi everyone

I'm 10 days over and in hospital for induction.
They put gel in this morning with no effect yet.
They will put more in the morning.
A lot of ladies seem to be in a lot of pain around me it's scary I want to go home!! Xxx

Hi everyone

A lot of ladies seem to be in a lot of pain around me it's scary I want to go home!! Xxx

Aww good luck. Fingers crossed it isn't long, You'll be fine. Just think your little one will be with you soon and it will all be worth it. XxX

Aww good luck. Fingers crossed it isn't long, You'll be fine. Just think your little one will be with you soon and it will all be worth it. XxX
Thank you cheeky chick xxx

How is Macie xxx

Thank you cheeky chick xxx

How is Macie xxx

She's been brilliant. Thanks for asking. She has been an angel. Already in a routine and sleeping really well at night. She probably won't stay that way but I'm making the most of it while it lasts. Lol.
Xx

Hi everyone

Good luck hun!

How are you Molly B ? Any baby yet [emoji16]

I had my baby 7 weeks ago [emoji7] a little boy, Murphy 7lb 8oz. He is my second child
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470106603.840304.jpg

Latest posts

Back