New salon, WHICH spray tanning brand to use?? Hmmmm!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte712

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been reading through salon geek posts and discussions for days upon days and I have finally plucked up the courage to write my first thread :) So hi all ! x :o

I am *planning, hoping, praying* to have my own salon up and running in a few months time. Spray tanning will be a treatment on offer, and I am posting to ask you guys which spray tanning brands and products really do work for you??? I have been in touch with a few leading brands and they all sound very convicing!!

As a self tanning addict myself, I switch and change my products all the time. ( I am currently wearing Fake Bake Airbrush tan... which I am still not 100% convinced with).

So I would love to hear what you guys are using in your salons or for your mobile business or what tans you are currently using on your self? I am planning to sell retail tanning products too.

Fake bake, Xen tan, St Tropez, Sienna X, Australian Gold....the list goes on???

Look forward to seeing what you all think :)

xxxxxx

Welcome to Salon Geek :hug:

If you need any help finding your way around, please ask one of the Geek Guides for assistance in My Forum.

In the meantime, take the opportunity to look at the Tutorials, Articles, Social Groups, Blogs and the Forums, to familiarise yourself.

The search facility on the site will help you to find the answers to many questions (including spray tanning and associated products) but if not, please post them to whichever forum is best relevant.

Hope that helps.

Don't forget to introduce yourself to the Guides and Staff in My Forum.

Latest posts

Back