New salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
Good evening all, just a quick question i have a few clients who i see at home in a tiny room. In january i am thinking of opening a salon not far from me, do you think that i am stupid because i don.t have alot of clients and because of the credit crunch? Should I or should't I?

I say if you really believe yourself that you can make a go of it you should do it - a good business will flourish whenever ( I hope !!!) as you will alsways regret it if you don't, always if only etc. However if you are nervous and not sure stick with what you are doing until you are confident enough to take the plunge.

Go with your gut feeling hun,
January is a slow time so you could keep busy by doing the bits you want to change in the salon,
but it is a dodgy time to be opening business and to be in business for that matter,
make sure you have every detail of your overheads first then you will know what you have to take each week before looking at profit and wages hth

Latest posts

Back