New spray tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zippy74

Reaction score
I currently use sienna x and am happy with results but wanted to look at some others. Has anyone tried Skinny Tan? I found both st tropez and fake bake quite orangey but maybe that was unlucky on me. Any suggestions would be great please?

we supply free samples of vani-t tan and California tan if you ever wanted to try those. We have also just taken on Karora

we supply free samples of vani-t tan and California tan if you ever wanted to try those. We have also just taken on Karora
Yes I would love to try thank you

Salon exclusive organic & hypoallergenic tanning & skincare collection. Insanity Tan [emoji95]

I did try Skinny Tan Professional Solutions, but although it was a very natural looking tan it didn't last very long on myself and a few of my clients

I did try Skinny Tan Professional Solutions, but although it was a very natural looking tan it didn't last very long on myself and a few of my clients
Thank you for your reply. That's good to know

Try Nouvatan you can order samples on their website. I love it!

Try Nouvatan you can order samples on their website. I love it!
Thank you. Have already ordered them hope to try them out this week. X

I've recently started using Ferne Beauty they are now selling spray tan samples on their website x

Latest posts

Back