New to lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irisheyes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and also new to the business. I trained in lashes with a well known company here on Ireland. I guess I'm just looking for any tips and advice you would have. What are the most popular lengths/thicknesses/curls? Are mink the way to go? I will be working from home so any tips on that end would be great too. I've practiced on friends for free so far, just trying to pluck up the courage to start charging professionally now I suppose. Thanks in advance
Aoife x

Hi everyone,
I'm new here and also new to the business. I trained in lashes with a well known company here on Ireland. I guess I'm just looking for any tips and advice you would have. What are the most popular lengths/thicknesses/curls? Are mink the way to go? I will be working from home so any tips on that end would be great too. I've practiced on friends for free so far, just trying to pluck up the courage to start charging professionally now I suppose. Thanks in advance
Aoife x

Hello Aoife

I would start by buying mixed curl trays in maybe c & b curls 12s and 18s to start off with. Obviously always taken into consideration the clients natural lashes.... There are some brilliant groups on Facebook. Checkout LashObsessionUK and I know Frankie Widdows also runs one. Lot of friendly advice and ways to improve!

Latest posts

Back