New to tanning, advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee23

Reaction score
I have litrally walked out of my tanning training today and biting at the bit to get started, i would appreciate a bit of advice on which companies youd all recommend, so i can possibly dwinddle down to a couple that i can contact to sample
any advice very much appreciated 😃

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would definately recommend Vita Liberata! Myself and my clients absolutely LOVE it!! There's a shade for everyone & customer service are fab! Tanning & body products are amazing!! Non toxic
Organic
No smell
Perfect fade
No patching or streaks
You literally cannot go wrong with this product!!
I have the Scottish representatives contact details if you'd like me to PM them to you?
Always willing to send samples out too 😊

Hiya Deedee!

Alot of users here would recommend Nouvatan, LA Tan, Sienna X.. From my experience:

Nouvatan: fantastic golden bronze that doesn't go orange, and is incredibly durable and fades off fantastically!

LA Tan: also very popular and gives a good BROWN colour rather than the common golden that many solutions offer, although there is a nice gold range too.. They have good offers (buy one get one free) but i do find that the fade off is even but less durable than nouvatan.. Another wonderful brand nevertheless!

OMG: hit or miss, some love it, some hate it.. I find the colour nice but terrible fade off!

Fresh Indulgence: absolutely amazing tan which is durable and gives a fantastic colour!! The 11.5% gives a glorious tropical glow that youd die for!! Very good quality product!

I'll try find some pics!

Good luck!!

Sent from my C1905 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Deedee.

Iv tried a few fake tans, fake bake, St Tropez. I loved St Tropez, I was a strong worshiper. Then I heard and tried kissed by mii. The new range from Gerrard international. AMAZING!!
It's made up from marine minerals, so smells so nice when applied and has NO smell once developed and washed off.
Not tested on animals, non toxic, organic DHA. The other products that work along side it are amazing aswel. Ie: moisturisers, exfoliate and retail products.
Self adapting to each individual. Really nice product!!

Hope you have fun deciding, :). Ask a few company's for samples.

Xxx

I've trice loads and Nouvatan is the most natural colour, best fade off and fantastic customer service. Always on the end of the phone for advice.

Suntana...sienna X

La tan all the way I can't fault it x

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheers guys!! i shall get looking, sienna x do a tonights the night..... anybody used this? Xx

I'm a mobile stray tanner & use Nouvatan. I've personally tried lots & Nouvatan is by far the best.
No nasty chemicals or smells & no orange tinge. My clients love it & I've built up a healthy client base in the 7 months I've been tanning. Good luck 🍀

Can def recommend xen tan you literally cannot go wrong with it!
Moroccan tan by creative academy us supposed to be very good!
I use xen tan and desperately want to try kissed by mii so will be getting a sample from the rep! X

Another vote for nouvatan. I also stock LA brown tan as like to offer a brown tan too. LA's fast tan is fab too. I had great feed back from my ladies when I have trialled Laurens way :)

Hi Deedee.

Iv tried a few fake tans, fake bake, St Tropez. I loved St Tropez, I was a strong worshiper. Then I heard and tried kissed by mii. The new range from Gerrard international. AMAZING!!
It's made up from marine minerals, so smells so nice when applied and has NO smell once developed and washed off.
Not tested on animals, non toxic, organic DHA. The other products that work along side it are amazing aswel. Ie: moisturisers, exfoliate and retail products.
Self adapting to each individual. Really nice product!!

Hope you have fun deciding, :). Ask a few company's for samples.

Xxx

Hi there Sessywoo

Is the Kissed by Mii a spray tan solution or self tan? I have just emailed them so am looking forward to hearing all about it :) Am looking for a new supplier, I like a natural looking tan (not orangey) and am dead fussy about fade - even fade only!!! Look forward to hearing from anyone that has sampled it :Grope:

Latest posts

Back