New toe nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*posh nails*

Reaction score
Hi can you apply a bio sculpture gel to just skin on toe to make a new toenail or is there something else I can use to make a false toe but not acrylic,thanks in advance

Hi can you apply a bio sculpture gel to just skin on toe to make a new toenail or is there something else I can use to make a false toe but not acrylic,thanks in advance
You cannot apply any such product direct to skin due to over exposure. However I have heard about pedique by LCN. That is made for what you are asking for. However I don't know how it escapes the over exposure rules?

I researched this due to my mother in law having her nail off and asked my advise regarding a new toe nail. Wilde Pedique by LCN was what I came across. They were really helpful on the phone and I purchased a pot of this gel, comes in 6 shades. I'm going to wait at least 4-6 weeks before I do anything to her, she's agreed to be my guinea pig! It does sound fabulous though, and I can't wait to try it!

Latest posts

Back