New treatment ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtsal

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have any ideas for new treatments to offer? I currently offer all the usual facials etc and callus peel for feet. any other ideas?

Hmmm...depending on your certifications, experience, etc. If I'm not mistaken, sounds like you offer services aimed more towards spa and beauty, correct? Have you thought about doing nails? Or nail repair? Waxing is always popular as well.

Hmmm...depending on your certifications, experience, etc. If I'm not mistaken, sounds like you offer services aimed more towards spa and beauty, correct? Have you thought about doing nails? Or nail repair? Waxing is always popular as well.
Hi Thanks for replying. I do waxing and gel nails. Was wanting something different to offer clients as a treatment for variety, or a variation on a treatment that makes it different and special.

I would say it depends on where your passion lies. I have covered as many training courses as possible from basic manicures too spmu and microneedling. I push all my skin treatments as this is where my passion lies, I do the other treatments too fill in my gaps during the day xxxx

How about stepping it up into Cosmeceutical Skincare - skin resurfacer and chemical peels. Very popular and profitable x

What qualifications do you hold as it maybe easier for us geeks to offer suggestions? Xx

How about offering styles of pedis and manic. like hawiian or mango tango, things like that. Is that what your meaning.

Latest posts

Back