new treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am looking for a new treatment to offer to my clients.
At the moment im pretty much offering basic beauty treatments and sienna x spray tanning. I was thinking semi perm lashes but I am not sure if many clients will pay it where i am living.
Are there any other courses i can do?

ive decided to go with flirties

hi Carlz, Abergavenny eh? where to are you? I used to live in crickhowell and will be visiting for a week over easter, could pop in and say how-di!

Wow! you answered your own question in under 4 hours, you are clearly not as indicisive as me :lol:

I was going to recommend Lava Shell Massage as a new treatment!
I trained in it on Monday & is an amazing massage to give & recieve - I would highly recommend it.
It only got launched in the UK in March 2009 so is still new.
If you wanted to read more about it check out my website, or visit www.sharedbeautysecrets.co.uk

Love Emma x:hug:x

Eyelash extensions are fab i trained in november with Nouveua i rent a room in a small salon so for the first few months i offered them on special then gradually put my prices up they have been really popular.

Ohhh lava shell sounds fab but i will have to wait till next year got my training list for this year lol
intimate waxing (kim lawless)
brisa gel
back scratchers fibre glass system :)

Latest posts

Back