New treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenityroom

Reaction score
Hi I am considering doing some more training so I can offer a wider range of treatments. I am mobile and currently offer facials, manis/pedis, spray tan, tinting, perming, waxing and Swedish massage.

Out of the following which would you say would be most popular and least popular??

Gel nails.
Eye lash extensions.
Reflexology.

Your responses would be greatly appreciated.
Paula

personally id go reflexology but my clients are for mainly holistic therapies - also the cost per treatment is minimal (literally just oil) and you dont really need much stuff to carry round with u.

it depend on ur clientèle really and the types of treatments u do alot of! semi perm eyelashes r very pop for a beauty therapist friend!

Personally, I would say nails!! It's wedding season at the moment and I'm really busy with nails. Why don't you price each individual treatment, as in how much it costs you for training and kit?
Shellac/Gelicure etc are really popular at the moment because clients want strong, natural nails. Companies offer training for these nail systems, but if you speak to them, sometimes it's not always necessary, just recommended.

Also, you can branch off into other treatments from this, such as gel/rockstar/Hollywood/twinkle toes which would be fab for summer, and combine them with a mani/pedi to run offers.
HTHs xx

Also, if you didn't want to go down the full reflexology training you could maybe introduce Thai Foot Massage - it 's a great add on with pedicures too.

I offer this either as a full treatment, or as a short taster whilst my client has the masque on. It's proving very popular for me.

Thai foot massage sounds good. U might look into this :)

With summer coming in all the gel/Hollywood/rockstar toes are popular, also if u get a brand for 2 week Mani that is really popular at the mo.

Latest posts

Back