New U hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Opinions please? Seen some opinions but not a whole lot!

Personally I haven't been overly impressed the colour range is amazing but the two wefts I have fitted have gone very thin I have kept an open mind as it may be aftercare :)

I have used them several time, in my opinion nothing special especially for the price

That's disappointing, was looking forward to using them! Thanks guys.

Agree with the above. I had to send one back (balayage weft) as it was horrible after 2 weeks... with a long standing client too so I know aftercare wasn't an issue. They did credit my account too so customer service is impeccable.

After that I was wary about fitting on clients so ordered one myself to wear (blonde weft). Hair was very knotty, it didn't look awful but I did have to keep brushing it.

I also fit extensions for a fellow extensionist and she ordered her own (dark weft) and on her second refit it was knotty.

My only 3 experiences weren't good. Still on the hunt for a decent weft supplier!

So annoying.. well if my experience with the weft I've ordered is anything like your lot's then looks like I too will still be on the hunt for a reliable high quality supplier! Really struggling with high end at the moment

I would always say remi cachet for high end wefts

Latest posts

Back