New Vani-T Liquid Sun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Reaction score
Hey just heard today that Vani-T's Liquid Sun has had an overhaul and the new version will be coming out here sometime in december.
Well I am a tad impatient so wondered if any of you Australian geeks have tried it yet and what do you think?
What is different about it?
xxx

Hey just heard today that Vani-T's Liquid Sun has had an overhaul and the new version will be coming out here sometime in december.
Well I am a tad impatient so wondered if any of you Australian geeks have tried it yet and what do you think?
What is different about it?
xxx

im eager to find out as well. I used this tan all the time till my distributor said he was no longer going to import it as it cost to much. So im on the look out for another distributor in the Midlands, anyone no one?

Hi Jen,
All I can say is wow!! Im in australia at the moment to try out the new formulation. I got my tan done today and i can honestly say it is amazing. It has micro emulsion technology so it dries almost instantly. My skin is soo sleek and silky. I was a bit wary because i loved the original formula but this is just delicious. I cant wait for you to try it out for yourself, you really have to feel it on your skin and see how your skin looks.
I can honestly say that it is the first tan i have ever tried that has no smell when it is fully developed either. I am very sceptical when companies say the tan has no smell but it truly does not have a hint of a smell. x

Tracey if you wish to call this number the girls will be happy to help you :)
00353 59 9180477

I look forward to feedback from other geeks who have tried the new formulation :)

Oooohhh, i can't wait to try it now. Will just have to try to be patient :)

Hope you managed to get your Vani-T Tracey xxx

What % is the new tan and are there any samples in the uk yet?

As far as i know samples and solution should be here at start of December, so a few weeks.
I think it is going to be 8% and 12%, same as the original Liquid Sun was xx

As far as i know samples and solution should be here at start of December, so a few weeks.
I think it is going to be 8% and 12%, same as the original Liquid Sun was xx

Thank you

I can definitely notice the difference when I'm spraying the new solution. It looks like it sprays on much lighter and dryer and looks great immediately after spraying, like a developed spray tan.

When I had my tan with the new solution I felt dry almost immediately too, usually we have to sit under the air conditioner for 15 mins after a tan to dry off.

BTW, I'm loving that we have something here in aus first for once :lol:

I can definitely notice the difference when I'm spraying the new solution. It looks like it sprays on much lighter and dryer and looks great immediately after spraying, like a developed spray tan.

When I had my tan with the new solution I felt dry almost immediately too, usually we have to sit under the air conditioner for 15 mins after a tan to dry off.

BTW, I'm loving that we have something here in aus first for once :lol:

Ha ha when it comes to Vani-T you guys will always get it first :)

I don't normally find a problem with the original liquid sun for drying, but it definitely isn't as fast as the velocity. Good to hear the new version dries really quickly. Really can't wait to try it out :) xx

Hey there
interested to hear about new product coz wasnt mad on the liquid sun but am always up for tryin out new tans. Usin rockstar atm it also has the mico emulsion technology, will that tan be any more exp coz i do think vanitys a bit pricey, graham anthony do deadly deals on the rockstar and its organic tan too.
mel

As far as I am aware the price will not be changing for the new liquid sun and it will cost the same as the original one xx

Hey there
interested to hear about new product coz wasnt mad on the liquid sun but am always up for tryin out new tans. Usin rockstar atm it also has the mico emulsion technology, will that tan be any more exp coz i do think vanitys a bit pricey, graham anthony do deadly deals on the rockstar and its organic tan too.
mel

The new improved formula shall stay the same price. I would most definitly recommend you try it out because it really is amazing. You should get 25 tans per litre which actually makes it much more cost effective than other brands out there.

There is always offers on the tan also so when you call to place an order the girls will let you know what they are in that point in time.

Let me know if you need any further information.:)

The new improved formula shall stay the same price. I would most definitly recommend you try it out because it really is amazing. You should get 25 tans per litre which actually makes it much more cost effective than other brands out there.

There is always offers on the tan also so when you call to place an order the girls will let you know what they are in that point in time.

Let me know if you need any further information.:)

Please let us all know when the new tan is available here!:)

Please let us all know when the new tan is available here!:)
hey maisymouse I believe we should have it on Monday..I will certainly keep you updated as soon as it arrives..

hey maisymouse I believe we should have it on Monday..I will certainly keep you updated as soon as it arrives..

Fab!:)

I would confirm that new Liquid Sun formulation is available in the UK and Ireland.

This formula has outsold our Velocity solution here in Australia during it's first month of release and the feedback we have been getting from clients is phenomenal.

Enjoy! :)

Latest posts

Back