New Year.....New Set!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolutely beautiful. I love EZ flows colored powders, but i cannot do a good job with them on myself. When applying the colored powder how to you get your application so smooth and flat? My finished result looks a bit bumpy and not smooth where i apply the colored acrylic. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

sandyk said:
absolutely beautiful. I love EZ flows colored powders, but i cannot do a good job with them on myself. When applying the colored powder how to you get your application so smooth and flat? My finished result looks a bit bumpy and not smooth where i apply the colored acrylic. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

As these are glitters I have capped them in clear, have you tried capping?
Is there a particular colour you are struggling with?

beautiful... I love the boogie:Love:

NoticeableNails said:
Hiya guys,

Its been a while since I last changed my nails so I thought Id post up my latest set. I miss my almonds! I am having to learn how to cope with corners again! lol
What do you think?

These are Sculpts;
I have extended my nail beds with a custom blend using Ezflow design colours.
zone 1 is a glitter fade using boogie nights (Walk of Fame)
As for the feature nail;
I have done a full nail fade (kept this really thin) added the 3d flower using white and then capped in clear.

So guys I know they wont be to everyones taste, but what do you think?

These are gorgeous Jo

They are just right in thickness and the shape is very complementary, bet you miss your almonds? lol

I love the colours together and even the custom blend I think is cool as shades of pink, purple,lilac etc I think are pretty together.

Great work! xx

LOVE THEM!

you are very creative

Wonderful!!!!!

Latest posts

Back