Newbie....First Sets! - Fibreglass & L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trishamina

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first posting, and thought I would share with you. I have just finished my first attempts on wiling models. After completing NSI 3 day acrylic & fibreglass college course. Assessment is in July so must practice alot!
I was trying to post before & after pics but cannot post attachments:cry: as would have welcomed your comments/critique.

My first attempt was yesterday a full set of fibreglass overlays on one of my daughters - took just over 2 hours

Today just completed in 3 hours sculptured L&P.

I am still at college (ends June) completing manicure pedicure NVQ2 (1 night a week) I am working in office during day, so I am enjoying change!. Hope to have a change of career eventually.

I am pleased I have found this site - as proving to be a rich source of info!.

Welcome to the site. The more you practice the more your timings will improve. I love using Fabric, its a fantastic system to work with.
Keep finding yourself willing models and do before and after photos of your work, it will boost your confidence to look back on your work to see how much you improve.
Good luck

Hi,
Welcome. Good luck.
Lec X x X

Latest posts

Back