Newbie here with some questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsbyJaycee

Reaction score
Hi all. I am new to this site and also recently finished my course for Mani/pedi spa and UV gel course.
I've been practicing with family and friend. I wanted to start as mobile since I have 2 kids, my son is in reception and daughter starts after January.
The question I have is will I still be able to do this without driving?my plan is to start locally and maybe about 3-4 mile radius, and also just to get extra income for myself because my husband works full time and able to support the family. Does anyone have tried mobile without having to drive? And only take public transport?
Also, can anyone suggest a lightweight foot tub which can fit in a beauty case/luggage?
I would really appreciate your comments and hope you could advice me!

I know a couple of girls who use public transport to get around for mobile issues. I think ones a hairdresser and the others a makeup artist. Can't see a problem tho. Or get ppl to come to Ur house. X

I know a couple of girls who use public transport to get around for mobile issues. I think ones a hairdresser and the others a makeup artist. Can't see a problem tho. Or get ppl to come to Ur house. X
I know a couple of girls who use public transport to get around for mobile issues. I think ones a hairdresser and the others a makeup artist. Can't see a problem tho. Or get ppl to come to Ur hou

Hi thanks for the advice, my house unfortunately isn't big enough to accommodate clients but will definitely do mobile and visit clients instead. Thank you

Latest posts

Back