Newbie with questions :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essential Bliss

Reaction score
Hiyaaa everyone...I have been looking for a website like this for ages...and wow! Im impressed...so thought i better join the geeks:wink2:
I have completed my level 2 beauty and a fake bake spray tanning course and am currently studying level 3. I absolutly love every aspect of it so far!

I am looking to go mobile as i am already doing alot of treatments on family and friends and want to take it further, i already have a lot of equipment at home such as a wax heater, couch, manicure and pedicure products..But i just have a couple questions im hoping you can help me with...:)

When doing manicures, is is best to purchase a portable manicure table?
And..what is the best HVLP Spray Machine to get?:)

Any answers and any tips about starting up my business would be greatly appriciated! Hope to speak to you all soon :)

Thank Youuuu :)

Kayleigh x

Hi Kayleigh,
I'm quite new to this site too, I found it very useful for my college assignments.
I am slowly building up my mobile business. I purchased a manicure/pedicure stool with a little table attached, it has drawers underneath for storage. I take this with me to clients. If their table is too wide for manicure work then i will use the stool with the attached table, i sit on the stool for pedicures depending on the height of their chairs, sometimes i choose to sit on floor. Also this stool is very useful when doing eyelash tints/perms etc as i use the it as a side table to put my equipment on. I found it cheapest on ebay at around £50.
But this site has a great search facility so if you searched manicure tables or the spray tan equipment i'm sure you will find other geeks opinions on these. I always search for advice when looking to buy something new. HTH.
Nikki

Thank you! Thats really helpful..have seen a couple things like that in wholesalers catalogues but there quite expensive so am going to go search ebay now! :)
How are you getting on mobile? And how did you start advertising? Have found a few spray tan machines but a couple of threads i read have very mixed opinions so am going to keep looking out for any new advice for them :)
Thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back