• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Newly expanded, busy hair, beauty & nails salon offers rooms for rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraLush

Reaction score
Hi,
My salon in Warrington offers clients top quality treatments and products in all areas of nails, beauty treatments, hair services and tanning with sienna x.
We have built a great reputation over the last year we have been open, now we feel the time is right to expand our business due to the demand for appointments that we can't meet at the moment.

We have 2 rooms available for rent at a rate of £100 per week which would obviously include all bills/utilities, the assistance of my fab team of 7 staff that can help you with things like taking phone calls, bookings, promoting your services through the salon, making drinks for yor clients and laundry. I am flexible & can have negotiations with you if you're interested and try to arrange something to suit both of us.

These rooms would be suitable for a massive range of uses.. Holistics, masseuses, physiotherapists, Chiropodists, tattooists, spiritualists.... The list is endless. They are nice size, nice neutral decor, quiet, private and give a relaxing feel.

So if you want to be part of a great, happy, busy, hard-working team & want to find out more about this fab opportunity..
Please contact Laura on 01925 245566 or 07841044192 or you can email me [email protected]

Latest posts

Back