Newly qualified colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca_13

Reaction score
I've got a lady wanting full head foils she hasn't got any colour on her hair but looks a bit damaged.

Would you guys recommend bleach or high lift tint and what peroxide 6 or 9%??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403982742.447545.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403982742.447545.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 228
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403982777.763240.jpg

This is the back

What colour are you trying to achieve?

She wants a 2 or 3 blonde

Thinking about using 2 colours bleach and high lift tint

Ok.
What exactly do you mean by two colours bleach?

I wouldnt touch that with someone elses untill she had at least 6 inches cut off

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It doesn't look like there's no colour in her hair, if her hair is damaged why would you use bleach? Have you recommended she have a good cut x

I was thinking about do some bleach foils and some high lift tint. But as it's damaged I was thinking high lift tint would be the best option after a good cut

I'd want to cut that all off, what does it feel like? Have you done elasticity? Did you take any to strand test? It doesn't look like it could take any colouring or lightening.

It does look very damaged. Has she ever had colour on her hair? Does she have any pictures of what colour she likes? X

I would reccomend a strand test, huge cut and if her hair could take the bleach foils I would not use higher than 3%.

I'd cut it first like 5/6 inches...A couple of deep conditioning treatments over a two week period, then test hair for porosity/elasticity, if good, I'd use a high lift color depending on the color she wants

Latest posts

Back