Next Step Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniminx13

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks
Anyone got any first hand knowledge of the standard of training offered by the Next Step Academy?
They offer a complete nail tech course covering Gel Acrylic Fibreglass etc with maintenance over 5 days.... Then review and examination after a number of weeks. Accredited by BABTAC...
Thank you....::D

Hi,

I'm considering going with Next Step... did you go with them in the end?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am attending a course soon, I hear they are very good! :smack:

Hi Lizzy lou,
I have completed my training with Next Step, I go back on the 18th to sit my exam, written and practical.
I found it fantastic, extremely informative. The class was small, only 6 of us, so trainer had the time to spend with each of us. It is quite intense, fitting so much in. But I really can't recommend it highly enough. Now after 5 weeks of practice, practice, practice, I will go back and hopefully pass my exam. It doesn't stop there. If there is still an area you are not confident about or feel you need to see again. At any time within 6 months you can take the class again. Free of Charge. Their ongoing support is fab. I hope this helps!

Hi Lizzy lou,
I have completed my training with Next Step, I go back on the 18th to sit my exam, written and practical.
I found it fantastic, extremely informative. The class was small, only 6 of us, so trainer had the time to spend with each of us. It is quite intense, fitting so much in. But I really can't recommend it highly enough. Now after 5 weeks of practice, practice, practice, I will go back and hopefully pass my exam. It doesn't stop there. If there is still an area you are not confident about or feel you need to see again. At any time within 6 months you can take the class again. Free of Charge. Their ongoing support is fab. I hope this helps!

Dooliepops, thank you so much for this information! I really did like the look of them- did you purchase the kit from them? xxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the late reply. No I didn't purchase their kit as I had been collecting everything needed for acrylic nails throughout the year. I will be working in a salon once qualified and ready, so will have use of uv light and manicure products. So for me it didn't pay. A couple of people on my course did and were extremely happy with it. Another couple decided to take the list of everything they provide in their kit and buy it from various places online. They scoured the internet, tons of site's. They said it was exhausting and took them days. They did get everything and saved themselves about £75 to a £100. So it's how you feel about that. I'm glad you've decided to go with them, I really was impressed. I did my training with Victoria and she came down to Essex. She was fabulous. Good luck to you, and let me know how you find it :)

I was looking into this course, it seems quite cheap and I don't have much money but I'm worried if it's cheap it isn't going to be as good as other courses :/ is it really good? X

I can only speak as I find. It was really great for me. I learned so much. I have taken what I learned back into the Salon and have impressed the other nail tech (CND Trained). Obviously, I am not yet experienced, although now qualified. But that will come with time and practice. I am having great comments about my nails and am loving every minute. Next Step definately trained me well. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back