Next week at college....acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michmaryp

Reaction score
Hi geeks next week at college we have our nail art exam :-/ I'm a bit nervous but plan on revising lots over the weekend.
When we finish we get to get our acrylic kits and start on that part of the course, I am so excited can not wait to have a go, just wondered if there any tips and tricks that you geeks can give me? I have tried acrylic before but not really done well but I had not learnt anything about it. At college we use nsi kits... Be great to hear some tips thank you x

Good luck in your nail art exam

Does anyone have any tips for me x please

Tips for what exactly? Tipping, blending, product application?

Kate x

Thank you did you pass yours ? X have you started on acrylic yet?

I did pass, I got 91% .... yay!!!

Not started on acrylic yet, got to do the fibreglass assessment yet
Health and Safety exam in around 2 weeks time as well x

Tips for what exactly? Tipping, blending, product application?

Kate x

Hi tips for everything, I love this site because I always get good advice and ideas so thought I'd ask before we start acrylics if anyone can help x

Congratulations well done that's a good mark xx
I have done my fibreglass assessments on clients but not an exam yet x can't wait to get this one out the way it's making me nervous x

If you use the search option at the top there are loaaaads of threads to help you, try lots of different keywords and you'll find a wealth of information xx

We had a regulations exam the other day, passed that, and today my nail art exam...... I passed got only 1 question wrong was best mark in my group so pleased with myself lol x

If you use the search option at the top there are loaaaads of threads to help you, try lots of different keywords and you'll find a wealth of information xx

Thank you i am just going to have a look... We started today my kit is brilliant, I learnt how to do just one colour today just to get the feel of it and beads right etc but came home feeling all confident and did my daughters nails pink and white.... Was not too bad the smile lines a bit wobbly on some but not bad for a first try

Latest posts

Back