NH Fusion L&P users - question please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam81

Reaction score
Hello Peeps I don't know if anyone can help me with this or not but here goes. I've just ordered the sample kit of Fusion and after a little play I'm quite impressed. I'm planning on ordering more but just wondered if anyone has any pictures of the Ivory Natural powder, I'd just like to know how opaque it is. Also do you generally use the Dual Coat? I've always used Glaze'n'Go and wondered if the Dry Armour gel topcoat might comparable? Hope someone can help, thank you!

Hello Peeps I don't know if anyone can help me with this or not but here goes. I've just ordered the sample kit of Fusion and after a little play I'm quite impressed. I'm planning on ordering more but just wondered if anyone has any pictures of the Ivory Natural powder, I'd just like to know how opaque it is. Also do you generally use the Dual Coat? I've always used Glaze'n'Go and wondered if the Dry Armour gel topcoat might comparable? Hope someone can help, thank you!

Im at a friends house atm but as soon as I get home ill take a picture of the ivory natural and post it to you:) I only used dual cote during my training since it was requested, but i still keep it around because it very nice to use, although you have to buff to a shine first. I have had weird lifting problems with dry armour so i normally use top it off and recently a gel top coat from OPI:)

Sent from my BLADEII using SalonGeek

Brilliant, thanks so much for taking the time to reply! :)

Latest posts

Back