Nightmares

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo@tranquil

Reaction score
When I am stressed I seem to have to most awful nightmares :-(
Been awake now for a while because I can't get back to sleep, just feel like crying, my husband is away too so can't even have a cuddle ( feeling very sorry for myself)
Long day a head tomorrow, I need sleep x

Aww poor jojo :( im sorry, I get bad nightmares when im stressed to. Hang in there! Xo

:( I hate nightmares, It's bad for you to because you havent got your husband to cuddle up to!! I get this thing called sleep paralysis, it only ever happens when i sleep on my back, it is the most scariest thing that has happend to me i think, ill wake up in my head but i wont be able to open my eyes are move my body i can only make muffled mumbles and whenever it happens it always feels like something bad is happening or theres someone in my room!! freakkyyy!! i hope that makes you feel better about having nightmares, try and chill out before going to bed. xx

Thanks girls !
Yes pretty horrible, and the night seems so long when you can't get back to sleep or your scared to in case you have more nightmares.
Lacey that sounds horrendous poor you must be so scary...
Hopefully I will sleep better tonight, I am tired enough !
Stress does awful things to you :-(
Xx

:( I hate nightmares, It's bad for you to because you havent got your husband to cuddle up to!! I get this thing called sleep paralysis, it only ever happens when i sleep on my back, it is the most scariest thing that has happend to me i think, ill wake up in my head but i wont be able to open my eyes are move my body i can only make muffled mumbles and whenever it happens it always feels like something bad is happening or theres someone in my room!! freakkyyy!! i hope that makes you feel better about having nightmares, try and chill out before going to bed. xx

Oh my goodness!!

I used to get this years ago, I didn't know it had an actual name!

It's terrifying I don't envy you one bit :(

I have bad dreams/nightmares most nights...at least twice a week I have a real horrid dream. Probably stress, I dream about things I don't seem to worry about in real life, but then I start worrying about in real life cos it's mulling in my brain from my realistic dreams!

Can't offer any realistic help, but you are not alone. Xxx

I know it scares me :( hope you all sleep sound tonight. Nighty night xx

Latest posts

Back