nimue body treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janec217

Reaction score
We have been using Nimue skin products in our salon for over a year, Today we did the training in their new body spa treatments fantasic never had a treatment like is my body feels so good ,If you get the chance go get one am looking flrward to our launch next week in this new great treatment :Grope:

If you want more info on this treatment will be happy to help.

Hiya Jane

That is Nimue the Hyperion Group Products, Creative??? If so, I was looking into facial products they do. have you used them?? would love to know how good they are and prices are they expensive??

Charmaine

We have been using Nimue skin products in our salon for over a year, Today we did the training in their new body spa treatments fantasic never had a treatment like is my body feels so good ,If you get the chance go get one am looking flrward to our launch next week in this new great treatment :Grope:

If you want more info on this treatment will be happy to help.

Hi there, was just wondering what salon you work at? I have been trying to find a salon that uses nimue products but there is none round about where i live! Does the salon retail them? XXX

Latest posts

Back