Nimue or AHA Glycolic Therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly01

Reaction score
Evening

I wonder if any of you can help me.

I have just renewed my insurance and I have noticed a paragraph with regards to AHA/Glycolic Treatments.

It says. Prior to AHA/Glycolic treatments are performed each client will be given full after care instructions and will sign a record card to the effect that the client will carry out the aftercare.

I don't have any Nimue consultation cards with me until tomorrow and I know that the client signs the disclaimer, I always give aftercare advice but don't have it on a hand out at the moment, is there anything on the Nimue consultation sheet that mentions that the client will sign to say that they will carry out the aftercare?

What do you other Therapists do? Do you have after care leaflets and how do you word the disclaimer that the client will carry out the aftercare?

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance
K x

My boss would do strong glycolic peels (not Nimue) she made clients sign something along the following lines:

"I give my concent to having a Glycolic peel which is an exfoliation of the superficial layers of the skin. I am aware of the procedure and it's effects. I will carry out the aftercare advise that I have been given by my therapist and understand that it is my responsibility to do so."

She just printed this on headed paper and attached it to the record card.

Hope this helps :)

Sorry just spelt "consent" wrong!

I noticed this on my insurance too. Not sure if they mean ALL AHA treatments as a Nimue pamper facial only uses very mild levels, and even the Nimue Lite is not a mega strong peel. It's not on the Nimue consultation cards, so you'll have to hand write it on there.

Hi

Thanks for your replies. I now have an extra disclamier that I attach to my consultation cards! I think I am just going to get every facial client to sign it for every facial they have.

Thanks for all your great imput.

K x

Latest posts

Back