No needle mesotherapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebear

Reaction score
Hi,

Do many of you offer no needle/ needle free mesotherapy? If so where do you purchase the serums?

The machine works similar to galvanic current so could it be used with galvanic skincare products?

Thanks

It seems not many people offer needle free mesotherapy?

There are a few people using it on different forums on Facebook. There's the Salon Owners Networking Group where it's been discussed. I'm initially doing micro needling but not really looked at mesotherapy yet x

Hi,

Do many of you offer no needle/ needle free mesotherapy? If so where do you purchase the serums?

The machine works similar to galvanic current so could it be used with galvanic skincare products?

Thanks

Sorry I don't offer it but was looking into doing the training for it and do it as a mobile business. What machine did you buy and do you have many people interested in the treatment. Did you do a micro needling course beforehand? Thanks x

Also, galvanic works with positive and negative ions and I don't think meso is the same x

Sorry I don't offer it but was looking into doing the training for it and do it as a mobile business. What machine did you buy and do you have many people interested in the treatment. Did you do a micro needling course beforehand? Thanks x

I haven't bought the machine yet, I've experienced the treatment combined with microdermabrasion and was real impressed. It's non needle mesotherapy so no need to do a micro needling course

Also, galvanic works with positive and negative ions and I don't think meso is the same x

True, there is no desincrustation function with mesotherapy

I do the no needle mesotherapy with the icon ultralift machine and use Koreesa for the serums. I also use a brand called Face Matters as the Elixir contains organic silicon. I do have a wholesale pricelist for the elixir so let me know if you would like it. For those looking at no needle mesotherapy machine I would give Jacqui a call at Icon (07742827951) as she offers free demos of the machine at your salon. Hope this helps

I do the no needle mesotherapy with the icon ultralift machine and use Koreesa for the serums. I also use a brand called Face Matters as the Elixir contains organic silicon. I do have a wholesale pricelist for the elixir so let me know if you would like it. For those looking at no needle mesotherapy machine I would give Jacqui a call at Icon (07742827951) as she offers free demos of the machine at your salon. Hope this helps

Hey, yes if you could PM wholesale details for the serums that would be great! Thanks X

Can anyone recommend a supplier of mesotherapy serums for the non-needle treatment please? I've sent a few emails to icon but got no reply

Latest posts

Back