No shows!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering how you all deal with no shows. I guess I've been really lucky so far, but today I had my first client who just didn't turn up. I text her yesterday (like I do with all my clients) reminding her. She didn't text but not all clients reply anyway.
What should I do? Should I text her asking why? She is a fairly new client but I thought we were semi friends too. Tia xx

Personally, I would not text a client and ask them why they didn't show. If she is a friend then you could maybe just text and ask if everything is okay as she didn't make her appointment. Or ask if she got your reminder about her appointment. Again, if she is not a close friend I would just leave it and just look at it as one of those things.

I text when they're 5-10 minutes late saying "hi are you on your way?". If they don't reply and don't turn up then I don't book them in again.

Signal is bad where I am, the last she didn't turn I text her and ten her text she sent me 2 hours earlier came through but I've not had anything so I'm guessing she just didn't bother turning up.xx

I text a reminder the day before. If they've not arrived 5 mins after their appointment time, I try calling and / or texting them. If they don't show, and I didn't get hold of them, I would only book them in again with payment IN FULL, upfront. This sorts out the time wasters! I have a very low no-show rate...

Latest posts

Back