Non returning clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qoasis

Reaction score
Hi. We are preparing to open a fresh new beauty salon in our local neighborhood.

One issue we are considering particularly are clients who don't come back (such come 1, 2 or 3 times and then suddenly disappears).

I am very interested about how you are dealing with such problem if you have one? Maybe you don't even track their visit history and are sure that those who comes back compensate those who dont?

Thanks!

Client's don't return for many reasons.
Sometimes it's because they are not happy with the treatment, the service, the atmosphere, the coffee, the overly talkative operator, the awkwardly quiet operator, the noise in the salon, the lack of noise in the salon, the smell of the staff's lunch, the smell of ammonia, the temperature of the salon, the unfriendly manager, the over familiar hairdresser/therapist.......It can be any of these reasons, but, more often, now day's it's because the salon down the road/next door is doing the service cheaper!

I would just say, if you can find out why, without making assumptions, that would be helpful for you as a salon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

...or they may simply like to shop around.

Don't take it personally :)

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back