North East Guinea Pig Needed Spray Tanning Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbers_81

Reaction score
Hi Ladies/Girls,

I'm looking for someone to help me out, I'm wanting to do a spray tanning course with Gemma but at the moment she is only available on weekends after 5pm...This is a struggle for me as my 'model' is not available on evenings and the weekends and evenings arn't great for me either as this is when I work!

I'm free Mon-Fri all day every week....Typical lol

I'm willing to sort out my work schedule as this spray tanning course is for my benefit and I really want to do it but my sister cannot move her work schedule!!

Would anyone North East based be kind enough and willing to help me out on a Saturday evening after 5pm by being my model for me please?

Thanks so much,

Kim x

Where abouts as I might be able to help too.

Thats great thanks very much...Are you free any Saturdays is there any you can't do?

I will need to speak with Gemma and fit it in with her too, also I'm away on my hols in a couple of weeks so might have to do it when I get back depending on when Gemma is free and yourself.

Just answer on here or pm me to let me know what Saturdays your free and which ones your not.

Thanks again,

Kim

Latest posts

Back