northampton geek help! wholesalers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
Hi guys!!

Can anyone who lives in Northampton tel me the names and addresses of Wholesalers? Is there a Sallys there? anything else? please can you let me know!

thanks!!

there is a sallys but aston and fincher are cheaper, they are in cartwright road. you need to take your insurance document to open an account. will try and find number if you want it?

aston and fincher 01604 721472
sallys 01604 758695

Hi

There's also one at Brackmills... in Sketty Close... eek, I can't remember the name of it offhand but I'll dig out a receipt later and give you the full details :)

Salon Serve are in Rushden 01933 410022 - really cheap for basic supplies like acetone at £4.95 for 4ltrs.

I would be interested to know the name of the one on Brackmills Lulu. I didn't know there was one there.

Ok - got it:

Professional Choice Hair & Beauty
Unit 4 Longman Court, Sketty Close, Brackmills - tel: 01604 761000

Also branches at:

Wellingborough - 01933 227646
Leicester - 0116 277 2660 or 0116 277 2703
Corby - 01536 407300

The Northampton one hasn't got a huge range of nail equipment etc but it seems they're adding more all the time - definitely worth a look. They also do training courses (waxing, ear candling etc).

Thanks. I go to the Wellingborough one now and again actually. Their VAT free days are worth keeping an eye out for.

thanks everyone for that - appreciate your help!

There is a professional choice in brackmills In Northampton if that elps

VAT free day at Professional choice tomorrow(sunday) and Monday!

I always ask when I go in if they haven't got what I want, they are happy to oblige if they can!

K x

Latest posts

Back