Norvell One solution, opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkletips

Reaction score
I just bought some of the norvell one solution to try and it seems very light? the bronzer wasn't very dark so I think I also probably applied a little o the heavy side but still seems very light? I'm looking at the venetion one hour by norvell as well. Has anybody else tried this? doesn't seem to be much info around abut norvell solutions?

Norvel is lovely. I use the double dark and the clear solution and both give lovely natural results. Have also used Venetian which smells soo nice and is violet based to avoid any orange tones. Give them time to develop, it needs at least 12 hours but I advise clients to sleep in it and shower off next day and I always find it looks darker on day 2 as well. They are quite natural results compared to some others, they market it as "off the beach" colour and I think that's a good description as its not obvious it's a spray tan. People always say 'you look well have you been away,? rather then 'have you had a spray tan?'
I didn't realise they did a 1 hour solution. I'm sure when I asked my suppliers they didn't but sent me an example of another make maybe coco bay to try. Will ask them again! Are you in the uk? I think it's the leading US brand and is used on dancing with the stars to show. They have a Fb page which is good for sharing their promotional pics if you are using it.

thank you for that, they do have a one hour solution called Norvell One and also the Venetion come in a one hour too called Venetion One. I sprayed yesterday in the norvell one and today im very disappointed in the results :( I left it on for 3 hrs which should have been dark bronze but I look quite orange I think? so does my test model? I did use quite a bit of solution though as the guide colour was very light so I couldn't see where I had been as easily as some other tans with a dark bronzer. i'm no way near ready to use clear solutions yet :( I have just ordered the Venetion One to try as that is violet based and norvell one is green based. not sure if the result is because I used to much solution or if that's just how it develops?? I do agree it does develops over night as I was quite surprised when I woke up this morning! Does the double dark recommend 8 hour wear? I couldn't find much info about the results to be honest at all but i'm in Australia so maybe its just not well known here? Norvell is very affordable here though so I was a little sceptical that something so affordable would be any good. what is the facebook page? I couldn't find any that had many client before and afters? maybe I should try their double dark then?

That's strange cos ours defiantly don't look orange which is why I stuck with it rather than try another make! I use mine with an automated spray tan booth as it was what I was reccomended when I got it and haven't tried the Norvel one solution. I think there is only one uk Distributer so maybe they haven't bought in the hour one yet. I like the clear on me as hate it if the guide colour transfers onto bedding etc.

ohh I use a spray tan gun so maybe the solution is different? I've been buyig direct from the Australian supplier as it was less expensive that way and they have a few to choose from but not the whole range. I used quite a lot of solution as there wasn't much guide colour so I was so worried that I had missed somewhere so I did 2 coats and used nearly double the recommended 45-50mls. I suspect that has a lot to do with the colour being a tingle orange. my model actually contacted me today and said a few people have told her she looks orange:( I have ordered the venetion one hour so when that arrives next week ill give that a go. being a violet base i'm expecting a very different result.

http://thetanningstore.com/uploads/image/norvellTanGrid.jpg I don't know if this link will work but heres a colour chart for all their solutions

ohh I use a spray tan gun so maybe the solution is different? I've been buyig direct from the Australian supplier as it was less expensive that way and they have a few to choose from but not the whole range. I used quite a lot of solution as there wasn't much guide colour so I was so worried that I had missed somewhere so I did 2 coats and used nearly double the recommended 45-50mls. I suspect that has a lot to do with the colour being a tingle orange. my model actually contacted me today and said a few people have told her she looks orange:( I have ordered the venetion one hour so when that arrives next week ill give that a go. being a violet base i'm expecting a very different result.

http://thetanningstore.com/uploads/image/norvellTanGrid.jpg I don't know if this link will work but heres a colour chart for all their solutions
That's a really useful char thankyou.

no problem x it looks like the double dark you use is similar to the venetion one hour i'm waiting to have delivered so fingers crossed I get a good result with that one :)

Latest posts

Back