Not just another generic extension thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colour rings are so expensive for the customers but also for the suppliers to buy. We are currently working on a new one to enable us to sell it for much less than before ....similar to a Salon shade chart
I'm happy to pay for the colour rings if I really feel I have a need to use that supplier/heard good reviews about them

Don't personally think I'd get along using a colour chart instead of a colour ring.. I like the length you get and the fact each colour is removable so you can see what they'd look like mixed.. I especially love mini-weft type rings such as Remi Cachet..

Although.. I'm sure a really cheap alternative will get a lot of people buying them which would be good for business from a suppliers point of view!

Luxury virgin hair is great but obviously only comes in its natural form but last months and months and months.... you need a supplier who is honest about how long their ranges last and have a few different price options to cater for you clients purse :)

Latest posts

Back