Not just another generic extension thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Hey guys..

So I know I could do a search and find thousands of threads on "good extension suppliers" and although I do need a new high end supplier.. I'd like to just know what you all use and why.. and just become familiar with some other brands as I'm feeling stuck and don't really know where else to look!!

So if anyone could take the time out to just let me know who they use, for what and why that would be great [emoji8]

Thanks!

I use Remi Cachet for my high end supplier.

I use their mini tips, wefts in both elegance & Hollywood and their new injection tapes.

The hair is amazing quality and by far the nicest I've used.

I use Remi Cachet for my high end supplier.

I use their mini tips, wefts in both elegance & Hollywood and their new injection tapes.

The hair is amazing quality and by far the nicest I've used.
How often do you use them, and how long are you getting from their hair?

Remi cachet and transform

Transform 12mths+, Nanos and Mini Tips

Eurphiaone Brazilian hair is my mid to high range hair is just as good as the more expensive hair in my opinion :)

@ColourBoy if you'd like any information about Remi Cachet then just let me know!

Transform 12mths+, Nanos and Mini Tips
Their hair is good but can't deal with the fact 19/20 isn't double drawn and 17/18 inch is starting to get thinner

How often do you use them, and how long are you getting from their hair?

I've only been using them for 3 months, mainly mini tips & wefts as their injection tapes have only just come out.

The clients who have upgraded from angel remy to remi cachet love the hair. It's doing really well. I'm in a group with other RC users and they get a minimum of 9-12 months from the hair.

I probably wouldn't carry on using their tapes for now as they are only 44g packs and slightly on the thinner side so ill carry on using my usual supplier for those but for mini tips & wefts I'm really happy.

I also use Euphoria brazilian hair in mini tips & keratin bonds. The hair is nice. Again it's only been 3 months since I've changed suppliers so I'm yet to see how it lasts but so far so good.
The only thing I will say is that the mini tips aren't consistent with Euphoria. In the same batch I had mini tips, then I have skinny stick tips etc which were really long and then some really fat ones. So I'm not sure if they were mixed up or not.

Going to hi jack this one, I use transform Mongolian for my decent range because it lasts a year but I'm looking for a lower budget range which would be in the 3 - 6 month life category can anyone suggest a good line? Is Prestige what you'd use @ColourBoy ?

Going to hi jack this one, I use transform Mongolian for my decent range because it lasts a year but I'm looking for a lower budget range which would be in the 3 - 6 month life category can anyone suggest a good line? Is Prestige what you'd use @ColourBoy ?
Yes wouldn't go elsewhere TBH, colour range is unbeatable and quality vs price is really good
Prestige for budget for me and Remi Cachet for high end! Prestige new Russian/Mongolian or euphoria Brazilian if people ask for mid-range xx

Yes wouldn't go elsewhere TBH, colour range is unbeatable and quality vs price is really good
Prestige for budget for me and Remi Cachet for high end! Prestige new Russian/Mongolian or euphoria Brazilian if people ask for mid-range xx
I can't seem to find the right combo of length, tip & weight on the site :( have you tried routes? They have a fair price per 50 bonds

I can't seem to find the right combo of length, tip & weight on the site :( have you tried routes? They have a fair price per 50 bonds
I've tried routes and have always got along with the hair, it's good for the price :) Angel remy is really good for price x

No not tried routes but always been intrigued.. but I can't bring myself to shell out on any more colour rings [emoji23]

When I worked it out it's not actually much cheaper, back to the drawing board!

When I worked it out it's not actually much cheaper, back to the drawing board!
I think everyone's prices are all over the place at the moment because of the value of the pound..

Cheap suppliers are usually the much more popular ones and therefore take slightly smaller profits so when the pound value dropped they had to increase.. some suppliers have already done 2/3 increases whereas Transform hasn't even done one which is why you'll probably struggle finding any supplier that you're happy with that is actually a worthwhile difference in price from transform x

I think everyone's prices are all over the place at the moment because of the value of the pound..

Cheap suppliers are usually the much more popular ones and therefore take slightly smaller profits so when the pound value dropped they had to increase.. some suppliers have already done 2/3 increases whereas Transform hasn't even done one which is why you'll probably struggle finding any supplier that you're happy with that is actually a worthwhile difference in price from transform x
Do you know what your absolutely right! I spent all day researching hair & their all within £30 of each other! I ended up looking on eBay & Amazon just for reference I can get hair there for under £100 but the reviews are not helpful so I have no interest in going there.. transform or nothing their going to have off me now

It's my struggle too.. I'm expecting to be able to find hair that will last a comfortable 3 months for 50 quid haha! X

It's my struggle too.. I'm expecting to be able to find hair that will last a comfortable 3 months for 50 quid haha! X
It's gotta be out there somewhere! A girl up by me is using it I'd LOVE to know what she's using!

No not tried routes but always been intrigued.. but I can't bring myself to shell out on any more colour rings [emoji23]
Colour rings are so expensive for the customers but also for the suppliers to buy. We are currently working on a new one to enable us to sell it for much less than before ....similar to a Salon shade chart

Latest posts

Back