Not nails related - ann summers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi peeps, not nail related but just wondered if anyone is an ann summers rep, or knows of one local to me been trying for over a week through their website and customer care number as me and my flat mate want to arrange a party and having no joy at all thanks in advance x x

Hi Kelly,

Sorry I'm not local to you so I can't recommend a rep, however I did just try the website and everything went through fine :)

thanks linzi, i put all my details in too but havent had anyone call me, still ill keep trying though x x xx

I can't reccomend anyone either but have you had a look in the classifieds bits fo your local newspaper? They are always advertising for parties in the classifieds up here! Might be worth a try!!

Tilly xx

Hi, I went to an Ann Summers party on the 30th April and ordered some underware. I paid up front for my stuff and to date I still await my goodies!!! Thats nearly 1month later. I've tried to contact Ann Summers direct, customer care & head office and no-one answers the phone just keep you on hold for over 30minutes!! I've emailed them too and received no reply. I managed to get hold of an Ann Summers manager & she said their main computers went down, well my friend went to a party 2 weeks after the one I went to and she had her stuff 7 days later!!! I'm still waiting along with everyone else who went. Someones telling me lies!!!! I phoned today and spoke with this Ann Summers manager & said I wanted a refund and that it was totally un-acceptable, hardly encourages others to have parties. I most certainly won't put money in their pocket again and as for customer care - "what customer care?" As you can guess I'm really annoyed with them. The parties are fun, I think we've just been let down on this occasion.

Nat Tov said:
Hi, I went to an Ann Summers party on the 30th April and ordered some underware. I paid up front for my stuff and to date I still await my goodies!!! Thats nearly 1month later. I've tried to contact Ann Summers direct, customer care & head office and no-one answers the phone just keep you on hold for over 30minutes!! I've emailed them too and received no reply. I managed to get hold of an Ann Summers manager & she said their main computers went down, well my friend went to a party 2 weeks after the one I went to and she had her stuff 7 days later!!! I'm still waiting along with everyone else who went. Someones telling me lies!!!! I phoned today and spoke with this Ann Summers manager & said I wanted a refund and that it was totally un-acceptable, hardly encourages others to have parties. I most certainly won't put money in their pocket again and as for customer care - "what customer care?" As you can guess I'm really annoyed with them. The parties are fun, I think we've just been let down on this occasion.

Whoa that doesnt sound good but i have also been waiting on the phone for about 30-40 minutes and just cant get through looks like me and my flat mate wont be holding our party after all lol x x

i had a catalogue delivered to my house about a month ago...i live in basildon so fairly close to you! i will dig it out and pm you the details asap!

xx

Latest posts

Back