Not sure which to choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Hi , I would like to know what peoples thoughts are about two systems please, at the moment I do gels (Calgel) but I would like to add another system, I was looking at CJP so far there seem good reports, but I have seen Cuccio dipping system, I used this type of system years ago so know what they are like, some say they will not be around for long as they didnt last years ago. So my question is which would be the better one to go for, I would need to master acrylics and would look at doing a course but would like to try the product first. Has anyone tried both products? if so what do you think, will the dipping system stand the test fo time or is it just a whim and be a waste of my money.

I haven't tried a dipping system as I'm qualified in acrylic and don't see a dipping system as a professional product for extensions.
I didn't realise the new Cuccio dipping system was for extensions, I thought it was a power polish system.
I use Cuccio veneers and cjp acrylic.

I haven't tried a dipping system as I'm qualified in acrylic and don't see a dipping system as a professional product for extensions.
I didn't realise the new Cuccio dipping system was for extensions, I thought it was a power polish system.
I use Cuccio veneers and cjp acrylic.

hi thanks for getting back you have pointed out one thing I was worried about and that was would people class it as a professional treatment or would they think I can do that myself. I use Cuccio veneers as well as Calgel, like I said I am new to acrylics so looking for a good system to try out to see one if i am any good and two do I like doing them before I invest in a conversion course. Where I live acrylics do seem more popular even though I didnt really want to do them I feel I would be limiting myself. Nearly everyone I speak to want them no matter how hard I try and convert them to gels.

Latest posts

Back