Nouvatan 12% guide colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
Hey everyone just need a bit of reassurance. I just recently moved from fake bake to Nouvatan because fake bake was never dark enough. Every time I now spray tan someone I have this in the back off head and I worry it won't be dark enough for them. So I just sprayed my client with. 12% Nouvatan twice might I add, and she barely looked tanned at all (before guide colour wash off.) Is this normal for the guide colour to be lighter? but then the tan develop to a darker colour or will it be light cause the guide colour looks light? I'm hoping so eitherwise my client will be really light . Thanks everyone xxxx

Curious what happened???

The Nouvatan guide colour is quite similar to the colour the tan will eventually be. How much solution did you use? Maybe your gun is set too low?

Hey sorry for taking about ten years to reply [emoji3] it's ok she liked the colour I think I may have set my gun a bit too low though as I have now discovered after spraying my sister. [emoji3] I have put a white stripe on the best setting with nail polish on my gun. It's my fault as she was a bride and I was terrified incase she was over sprayed. Xxxx

I forgot to mention my gun is super annoying and is hard to press and likes to stick and just spray air xxxx

Thanks for getting back to me. So do you think the Nouvatan gets darker than the fake bake? Do you like the colour as much? Thanks again!

The colour is definitely better and darker than fake bake in my opinion [emoji3]the last few batches I have purchased with fake bake would just wash off with barely any colour xxx

Sorry just me again. So do you like to use the darkest colour of nouvatan? Do you think it still looks natural?

I'm looking for a darker colour for my clients as well.

Thanks!

Try Nouvatan 20% left on for full 8 hours. Great product and lovely dark colour. They do 250ml size bottles,so try one of those first.

Thanks! I am thinking I will try. Problem is I live in Canada, so shipping is a lot. I don't mind shipping if I am ordering a lot at a time, but it makes samples pretty expensive. Anyway, thank you!!

Latest posts

Back