Nouvatan clip on light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss26

Reaction score
Hiya geeks :)

Just wondering if any of you has any advice as to using this light for eyelash extensions? Does it get hot?

I'm a mobile beauty therapist and now with the darker evenings not all houses have got good lighting and really need to buy a clip on light but one that is easy enough to carry around

:) any suggestions would be fab :) x

Hi
You would probably be better with one of those lights that straps to your head or a small portable lamp with a daylight bulb in it. I use a head torch that straps to my head, my clients cant see how odd I look as they have their eyes closed anyway and the one I have has different settings of light so it gives me enough light without it being uncomfortable for my client. I think I bought it from asda and it wasn't expensive.
Hope that helps, Lee-Anne x

Thank you very much for this! Ive just had a look in Argos and a couple have got really good reviews. Not worried about how silly I look as long as I can do the treatment the best I can :):):)

Thanks again
Fliss xx

Latest posts

Back