Nouvatan customer service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haylisa

Reaction score
I ordered two samples in a 10 and 16 i luckily sprayed my mum and not a client with the ten as shes fair but not white as i was spraying bronzer i thought wow this is dark im new to spray tanning anyway after she showered omg she looked dark orange it was laughable she didnt go out over the weekend bank holiday i thought i wonder if they have put the wrong solution in the ten bottle i tried both and they had the exact same bronzer colour on skin i contacted them today only to be made out to be a liar thats how i felt she said no thats not right this has never happened before i told her i would send pics never heard of human error i put it to her that surely the bronzer in the ten would not be as dark as the 16 but oh yes she said it is it not untilk u wash off u will see the colour dha i said well thats strange as all my samples from other companys in the ten were lighter then a 12 or a 14 and so on but no i was wrong i phoned a few companys to ask about this and they told me what i already new that the bronzer will be lighter in a ten then it would be in a 16 talk about fob me off she just made herself look silly to be honest i dont get how everyone raves about there customer service as it was discusting how she made me feel like i want to scank a few measly bottles of solution iv got plenty to try i just wanted to let them no i they talk about truth and honesty ha take a leaf out your own book then

Forgot to mention she said she would send a 8 out but whats the point if my clients are all going to walk out looking dark orange from the bronzer i did say this to her

Latest posts

Back