Nouvatan depth of colour vs Suntana?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LetUsSpray

Reaction score
So... I've been using Suntana for the past 2 years and am very happy with it, however with all the great comments on here about Nouvatan, I've ordered a bottle of 8% and 14% to give it a good go and use as light, dark and mixed to make a medium colour. I have used the 10% before but what I want to know is - the 14%, does this give a good deep colour like the 14% Suntana or is it lighter? I've heard that Nouvatan tends to be on be lighter side. Has anyone tried both brands? X

Nouvatan is a golden tan and Suntana is brown. The 14% will still be dark but doesn't give the depth that a brown tan would, tends to be more natural. Its the colour difference that makes people think its lighter. Personally I stock Nouvatan as my golden tan but also stock LA & Laurens way so I can offer brown tans too. Nouvatan's lower %'s are more popular as give natural tan. LA/LW are more popular with those looking for darker less subtle tanners, tend to use higher %'s.

Latest posts

Back