Nouvatan developing smell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raeny13

Reaction score
Does nouvatan have a developing smell? I'm trying to find a product without our a developing smell if possible.

Thanks!

Hiyah, Nouvatan doesn't have a 'developing' smell but it does smell exactly like all the rest once it's fully developed ... my husband says it smells like curry, but I've also heard people say it smells like biscuits, lol! Don't know if that helps you in your search, if you ever find a product that doesn't smell like that when fully developed then please let me know ... I hate the smell but love the tan! x

Hiyah, Nouvatan doesn't have a 'developing' smell but it does smell exactly like all the rest once it's fully developed ... my husband says it smells like curry, but I've also heard people say it smells like biscuits, lol! Don't know if that helps you in your search, if you ever find a product that doesn't smell like that when fully developed then please let me know ... I hate the smell but love the tan! x
Thanks so much for the response!! Vita liberata claims that it doesn't have a smell. I do agree he the light and medium don't smell but the dark has a bit of a smell.

Hi Raeny13,
I use Suntana spray tan and their solutions are fragranced :)
Yes the scent wears off before it is developed but I have never had the 'Tanning' smell on my skin and as yet not had wiff reports from clients either lol ;)
Might be worth a try.
Also its the DHA which smells awful therefor what you have said would be true - "but the dark has a bit of a smell." this will be because it is higher in DHA ;)
Hope this helps M'dear

Latest posts

Back