Nouvatan...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimeeTamara

Reaction score
Well i've finally made up my mind and gone with Nouvatan. Ive just placed my order for the kit and free training, but now im not sure if they send me information in my kit about arranging the training or if i phone them lol i'll wait until my kit arrives anyway and then maybe give them a call. Im so excited! If anyone could share there experiance with nouvatan when it came to there training i would love to hear, i want to know what to expect lol :green: xx

Hey, just phone them to arrange training. They will be most helpful xx

Yeh, just give them a wee bell to get it arranged and ENJOY! :D

Hi
I DIDNT buy my kit or do my training with Nouvatan but I really wish I had. My kit was rubbish and so was my training.
But on a positive note, I tried loads of tan solutions before I settled on Nouvatan. Fantastic solution and a really nice company to deal with even when I was having trouble with my wonky machine that was nothing to do with them they (Dawn) bent over backwards to help me so I cant rate them high enough. Good choice and all the best with your new venture!
Lee-Anne x

Hi
I DIDNT buy my kit or do my training with Nouvatan but I really wish I had. My kit was rubbish and so was my training.
But on a positive note, I tried loads of tan solutions before I settled on Nouvatan. Fantastic solution and a really nice company to deal with even when I was having trouble with my wonky machine that was nothing to do with them they (Dawn) bent over backwards to help me so I cant rate them high enough. Good choice and all the best with your new venture!
Lee-Anne x

could u message me the name of the tan company u done ur training with, just so i dont make the same mistake lol

my luck, i will get rubbish training and kit lol

thanks x

Yes no probs x

Hey aimee

Youve made a fab choice i did my training in april 2010 with nouvatan
Kits great value for money & training is fab aswell im defo glad i picked Nouvatan.
Also in my opinion its the best spray tan ive ever had or seen and all my clients are loving it too :)
Good luck with ure venture xxx

Hi there, You have made a great choice! I love Nouvatan! The customer service is second to none! The colour is fabulous! Does everything it says on the bottle :)

Just call them babes...they will be happy to give you more info about ur kit/training etc.

07932508084 - NOUVATAN

I have sent you a msg, but didn't add this bit!

I booked last wednesday and picked my kit up today on my training - which meant i didn't have the temptation of playing before i had a clue what to do :lol: x

Latest posts

Back