Nouveau Contour machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KelseyGetLashed

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend anywhere to sell my Nouveau Contour machine and starter kit? My circumstances have changed and I can no longer go on the course so looking to sell the machine and full starter kit but don't know where's best to advertise!

Thanks in advance! X

Hi had the machine been used ? And how old is it ?

How much ?

Can anybody recommend anywhere to sell my Nouveau Contour machine and starter kit? My circumstances have changed and I can no longer go on the course so looking to sell the machine and full starter kit but don't know where's best to advertise!

Thanks in advance! X

If you're a member of The Guild, you can place a free ad in their ckassified ads section.

How much ?

Please note that selling and buying of items, products or equipment is not permitted anywhere on this site.

Nouveau Contour are really good at buying back. It's hard to sell privately as people are so wary of buying fake machines. Get in touch with Tim at nc x

I contacted nouveau and they said they don't buy them back but they will transfer the full warranty over for the machine if I sell it on? X

Latest posts

Back