Nov Max Brazilian Blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to try this. Got a peefect client to aak if she would let me practice on her :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My prices start at £60 for just the Brazilian if client wants me to wash and blow dry after I charge an extra £14, but I only tend to dry it if I cut it which is £25 on top for cut and blow dry. I actually prefer my clients to wash it after and dry it themselves as they then get the full impact themselves

Hi see how you say like you like the the clients to wash the hair themselves so they get the full impact but on the website on the step by step it says to re wash once you have dryer the product in, i haven't used this product before but looking into it after rewiew on it as I had a the la Brazilian did and didn't see any results from it ? X

I've been using Nov max a while now it's a brilliant product. It's given me a lot more business through word of mouth and every one I have done has had it done a few times they say it has changed there life!!! Lol. I do find it a little fumey so maybe I'm applying too much product ??? I would highly recommend it.x

Great thanks x

Hi, I am looking to offer this service and there are quite a few products ie kerasilk / kerastraight / nov max / coco choc - I've read some of the threads and get the impression La Brasiliana is not high on the list although Sallys/Aston seem to only sell this from what I can see. I would really appreciate your upto date feedback on your preference. In speaking to potential new customers they would prefer to be able to wash their hair within 24 hours (not sure why) and I would be interested to know if any of these products can be used on clients with bleached hair. Thanks in advance

Nov Max is great you can use it on bleached hair just turn the heat down. They say it lasts 8 Wks you get a lot longer out of it. Def worth investing in. They do trial samples so might be worth you trialling first x

Guys what's your feedback on Nov Max- does it strip colour like kerastraight does? Are there fumes?

If you put too much product on there can be a lot of fumes. It does contain the legal amount of 0.2% formaldehyde. It doesn't strip colour too much. It's a fab product ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421143483.445825.jpg

Thank you!! How long on average do you get out of it? What u charging? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421886357.546647.jpg
Did my sample tonight can't get over the difference in her hair even when it was wet after we washed it! Quite fumey but opened windows but well worth the process can't wait to see how long it lasts her!

Has anyone used K Fusion, I've been using for a while and find it's really good. You put it on the hair as normal but leave it on for 45 minutes and then rinse it lightly before blow drying and ironing it. No formaldehyde so only get fumes if you don't rinse it enough.

How much would you charge for this service if your mobile? I just charged my first client £100.......... Is that too steep?[emoji52]

Latest posts

Back