NSI Cleanse or Scrub Fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NourishedNails

Reaction score
I use gelish and have the tiniest amount left of harmony cleanser so I
Bought a huge bottle of NSI cleanser when I did my training as I preferred it and love the smell... Now I'm wondering if I made a mistake as I read on here so often that scrub fresh rocks, I have no problem with nails lasting (though my looking after 2 kids makes me hard on them)
So I do I get a little lifting after 10 days/2 weeks sometimes none at all. Do you find NSI cleanser is still good for making the nail plate spotlessly clean?!

Nsi cleanse is for removing dispersion layer.on gel, nsi nail pure is for cleaning the nail plate. I think you are using the wrong product sorry xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I was taught cleanse was to clean and remove the tacky layer and that nail pure plus was just to dehydrate the nail plate ( I use harmony ph bond to do that) xx

I use nail pure to cleanse the nail plate. Have never used cleanse on the nail plate. I don't use cnd but have looked into it and scrub fresh is like nail pure and disperse is like cleanse.
I.could be wrong but it's the way I've done it for 10 years and every other nail tech I know who used nsi does the same. Hth x

Cleanse is definitely only for use on the sticky gel layer and on acrylic surfaces, nail pure is a deep cleaner and dehydrator. It lifts contaminants off the nail plate. Just checked as I was doubting myself and wondering if I was going mad lol x

Well luckily I haven't used it as that exempt in training?! Will be contacting my educator then as that is what she told me cleanse was and that I didn't need nail pure plus as I had ph bond!!! I've even just checked the hand outs she gave us and it says cleanse to clean nail and pure plus to dehydrate but told me to miss this out when doing gelishxx thanks girls xx

nail pure plus is nsi so called equivilant to scrubfresh but you were right in the first place that scrubfresh rocks!! i couldnt be without it, even when im doing file and polish i use it now. it works with every kind of nail enhancement not only temporarily dehydrating nail plate for better adhesion but also leaves behind pathgens to help prevent bacteria xx

nail pure plus is nsi so called equivilant to scrubfresh but you were right in the first place that scrubfresh rocks!! i couldnt be without it, even when im doing file and polish i use it now. it works with every kind of nail enhancement not only temporarily dehydrating nail plate for better adhesion but also leaves behind pathgens to help prevent bacteria xx
Thanks hun off to sweet squared to order :) some glitter might fall into my basket though ;)

Nsi website do say that cleanse can be used on the nail plate aswell as the enhancement.

Latest posts

Back